BECOME A REFEREE
SUB Football referees are an essential part of making the game a success. Every referee is trained and assessed, and receives regular feedback on their performance.
For each night refereeing, you will be expected to:
- be on-site and ready to go at least 15 minutes before your first match
- referee 3 x 40 minute games per night
- assist with venue packdown for up to 15 minutes at the end of match play.
- Enthusiasm for football
- Availability at least one regular evening per week.
- A reasonable level of fitness.
- Be 16yrs or older
Preferred but not essential:
- Familiarity with the rules of SUB Football, either as a player, spectator, or previous referee.
- Previous refereeing experience.
- First aid certificate
- Be 18yrs or older